15.0.2 - Released 16th December 2016
- Works around a setup issue on Mac OS 10.12.2 where account and password wouldn't type correctly.
- Fixes a Copy Files bug where it would get stuck in an infinite loop.
15.0.1 - Released 20th September 2016
- Bug fixes for setup in multiple languages and on Windows.
15.0.0 - Released 21st July 2016
- Support for FileMaker 15
14.0.4 - Released 26th May 2016
- Resolves a bunch of issues of setup on windows and Mac OS 10.9.
- Updates the dialogs to be a bit clearer when running FMP 15.
14.0.1 - Released 14th April 2016
- Fixes an issue with import order for Matching ID or Names where fields would get mis-matched if there were deleted fields.
14.0.0 - Released 14th December 2015
- Updated for compatibility with FileMaker 14 only - will import in v13, but will only run setup in 14.
- Added support for some other languages, including Japanese.
- Removed the fp7 conversion functionality.
- Removed the FMS access options.
- Updates the plugin to the latest release.
3.1.0 - Released 12th September 2014
- Lots of fixes around the window setup process, now much simpler and should be more reliable.
- Another cleanup of the setup, now just a single button.
- Some tweaks to the way the delete files works.
3.0.5 - Released 30th July 2014
- Fixes an issue with editing the sort order of tables.
- Cleans up some minor interface issues.
3.0.4 - Released 28th July 2014
- Fixes some issues with AppleScript when running on Mavericks.
3.0.3 - Released 14th July 2014
- Fixes some issues when running in Japanese.
- Fixes issues related to Sandboxing on Mac OS X.
- Updates the plugin to 2.3.0.
3.0.1 - Released 20th May 2014
- Fixes an issue where no language would be set.
3.0.0 - Released 19th May 2014
- Complete rewrite of the setup process.
- All new automation of accounts and scripts to make it a one click process.
- Now supports automation on Windows as well as Mac OS.
- Brand new interface, for simpler setup.
- Translations into Japanese and French.
- Setup requires FMP 13 but can still run an import in FMP 12.
- Lots of small changes and bug fixes.
2.1.1 - Released 20th May 2014
- Allows the use of a RefreshFM v3 licence code.
2.1.0 - Released 19th May 2014
- Adds support for FileMaker Pro 13.
- Update the plugin to the latest release.
2.0.2 - Released 20th September 2013
- Fixed an issue where the developer account would not be created properly in the distribution version.
2.0.1 - Released 16th September 2013
- Allow the use of $Updater/$Timestamp.log paths, so that you can use $Timestamp as part of a filename, not just a folder name.
- Add sample calculated paths for the current OS for logs and Launch File.
- Allow multiple error codes in the Ignore Import Errors option for Distribution only.
- Add an option to return error results instead of displaying a dialog in the Distribution version, when called from a script.
- Add the ability to append some text to the Backup Filename.
- Add the ability to Zip the backup file and delete the originals.
- Fix an issue where you couldn't insert New files.
2.0.0 - Released 10th August 2013
- FileMaker Pro 12 file conversion and compatibility.
- Updated the plugin installation to use the new install process.
- Modified the Distribution process to return values instead of halting.
- New options to choose the import order.
- Lots of little bug fixes and improvements.
Version 1.3.1 - Released 14th August 2012
- Fixes an issue with errors landing on internal layouts with importing on distribution licences.
- Fixes an issue where it would produce a false error on retrieving old record counts in distribution licences.
Version 1.3.0 - Released 18th June 2012
- Changed the way the setup works so that you setup the new file from scratch.
- Added sorts to the Table Portal in the Review Section.
- Fixed an issue where New Tables wouldn't have a File or Layout in the review section.
- Fixed an issue where New Tables would be set to included when they're not.
- Fixed some folder copy issues in Distribution mode.
- Added a pre import script - requires a new setup.
- Added an option to run "Other Actions" before the import.
- Added code to automatically append / to folder paths.
- Lots and lots of little minor fixes, changes and improvements.
Version 1.2.1 - Released 9th March 2012
- Fixed an issue with paths on windows.
- Added an extra processing option for Action items.
Version 1.2.0 - Released 14th February 2012
- Updated the plugin to 1.3.1 to take advantage of the new preference functions.
- Updated the plugin installers to the new version.
- Changed the way the licencing works so that it saves licence details to disk, but also allows you to run an import on an unlicenced computer but not do setup.
- Changed the way the "Select Files" option works so that it doesn't create duplicate records, and asks you about altering the Production Folder setting.
- Changed the final setup in distribution licences to not require access to the File Options.
- Changed the preview button to show in a new window offset from the current one.
- Changed the code for creating folders so that it creates all sub folders as well.
- Added a file column to the Table list in the Review section.
- Added code in the Setup Data script to also set the File name - this requires a new Control file, it won't work with an imported version.
- Added the ability to mark all related Tables as Inactive when deleting a File.
- Added the ability to copy a file in the OtherActions section.
- Added the ability to run a local shell script in the OtherActions section.
- Added a stripped down Menu Set when running in User Mode.
- Added a close file option to the end of Step 2.2 File Options so that the file always opens with the correct privileges.
- Added a script to the Scripts Menu for developers to clear out the Progress Bar.
- Added options to open, close or remove FMS files during Other Actions.
- Added a Default Value for new Auto Enter Serial fields.
Version 1.1.6 - Released 15th September 2011
- Add the ability to rename the old files, and add new ones directly to the portal on the Review tab.
- Fixed a bug where the old files might be copied with the wrong name in situations where there were multiple files or there old and new names didn't match.
Version 1.1.5 - Released 13th September 2011
- Changes to the Add TOs script to make it more reliable.
- Added an option to run an installer for the plugin if it's not available.
- Added an option on startup to import rather than create a new solution.
- Massive speedups ( yay ) in the Data step.
- Fixed an issue with the log not displaying in the portal.
- Fixed an issue with closing multiple files on the server.
- Changed the code to generate log records to not require a layout change.
- Lots of improvements and fixes to the hosted files option, including correcting permissions on uploaded files.
Changes that only apply to the Distribution version.
- Added fields containing the plugin installers so they can be modified.
- Made the main "Menu" layout modifiable so it can be customised for Distribution.
- Removed the RefreshFM text from the top and bottom of the Menu layout.
- Removed the version number from the Menu.
- Added text and an option to show a confirmation dialog when the user exits.
- Fixed some text describing the size of the main image.
- Allow the Support Text to be edited.
- Added a field to modify the text on the Perform Update button.
- Fixed the defaults for new solutions for the menu and step text.
- Removed the new button at the top of the Other Actions, this can be done directly in the portal.
Version 1.1.4 - Released 22nd August 2011
- Fixed an issue introduced in 1.1.3 where the Data step wouldn't produce anything.
Version 1.1.3 - Released 19th August 2011
- Updated the plugin to version 1.2.1.
- Fixes an issue where the applescript wouldn't launch on some machines.
- Fixes an issue where the copy paste step wouldn't correctly set the clipboard type and would not paste.
- Adds a "Sort Order" field to the table list to allow the list to be sorted in a manual order.
- Adds an "Included" checkbox to the Table list so that some tables can be left out of imports without them having to be deleted.
- Adds an "Import from Previous" version button to the Solutions tab. This only works on 1.1.3 copies or later because of Privilege issues.
- Added a "Duplicate" solution button to the Solutions tab to duplicate any solution.
- Made the tabs for Server vs Local visible all the time and added the path fields to the Server tab.
- Fixes a bunch of UI issues with the Distribution licence setup screens so they now properly match the Developer licence version.
Version 1.1.2 - Released 12th August 2011
- Fixes an issue where the "Insert File" button didn't work.
Version 1.1.1 - Released 5th August 2011
- Fixes an issue where the Control folder wasn't deleted when RfM closed.
- Changed the timing of the export of the Applescripts to hopefully prevent some issues where it wouldn't load.
Version 1.1.0 - Released 28th July 2011
- First Public Release